SECURITY of PERSONAL INFORMATION
At MyDriverEducationOnline.com protecting your information is a priority.
- Unlike other Drivers Ed courses we use a dedicated server. This means that your personal data is never stored on shared or hosted computers.
- Our security experts monitor the server 24/7 to detect any unusual use or any intent of hacking.
- All databases are fully encrypted to minimize risks in case of server brake-in
- Our website is certified and the enrollment, payment and course pages use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt your credit card number, name and address, so only our system is able to decode your information.
- If you want to verify that your connection is secure, while on the enrollment or payment pages look at your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser), the SSL is active and your information is secure. On the bottom of our secure pages you will see the following symbol. By clicking at it you will be able to see our secure certificate information.
Comments or Questions
Feel free to call us if you have any questions, concerns, or problems at: